‘Ponteronico Resort’ is located in the area of Sessa Aurunca (CE), a small town, rich of history, culture and ancient traditions; the resort is about 5 km from downtown, along the SS Appia at km 169,300. The resort, overlooking the wonderful ancient Roman Bridge (2nd century a.C.) which is still negotiable, is deep in the green hills and offers the view of delightful sunsets.
It’s in the center of a triangle whose vertexes are Caserta, Naples and the southern coast of region Lazio, and these sites may be reached in about 45 minutes by car.
HOW TO REACH US
- - SS (National Road) Appia, at the km. 169,300
- - Highway A1 Rome-Naples: coming from Rome use the exit San Vittore (at the daytime) or Cassino (at the nighttime) and then follow direction SS Appia or Sessa Aurunca; coming from Naples use the exit Capua and then follow direction Sessa Aurunca or Formia
- line Rome-Naples, station Sessa Aurunca-Roccamonfina (we will pick up you free and in five minutes you’ll be at the Resort)
- Naples Airport (car transfer to the Resort, on call, in about one hour)
- Rome Airports (car or train transfer, see above)